Services, Pricing and Packages
The Jordan Collective Photography is an internationally published, Jacksonville, Florida based photography firm specializing in all types of photography as well as gear and tech reviews. As a Husband and Wife team, our professional services are affordable, while maintaining top-shelf artistry using the industry's best equipment and trusted techniques. This in turn, gives you the best image quality regardless of project size, at the best price. Whatever your photographic needs are, we can accommodate you!
If you're a photographer (amateur, enthusiast or professional) and you're here for gear and tech reviews, we've got you covered. Our lens, camera and gear reviews can be found here. The list of articles will grow over time, so check back often.
We specialize in:
- Wedding Photography
- Newborn Shots
- Family Portraits
- Corporate Events
- Concert Photography
- Band/Music Photography
- Automobile Photography
- Product Photography
- Product Reviews
- Real Estate
- Basic Wedding Package: Includes 4 hours of shooting and two photographers - $1500
- Deluxe Wedding Package: Includes 6 hours of shooting and two photographers - $2000
- Premium Wedding Package: Includes 9 hours of shooting and two photographers - $3000
(All Wedding packages include The Jordan Collective's time, talent, creativity and professional post-processing. All packages also inlude an engagement session as well as two photographers during the ceremony. Also included in wedding packages - a CD/DVD of high-resolution images. Prints and photo albums/books can be arranged for an extra fee)
- Mini-Session: 30 minutes, 15 professionally edited images - $105
- Full-Session: 1 hour, 25 professionally edited images - $215
- Engagement / Fashion / Boudoir: 1.5 hours, 30-35 professionally edited images (includes 1 wardrobe change) - $265
- Newborn: 3 hours, 20-30 professionally edited images - $325
- Premium-Session: 3 hours, 30-40 professionally edited images (includes up-to 3 wardrobe changes) - $500
- Ultra-Session (The Kitchen Sink): 6 hours, 40-60 professionally edited images (includes unlimited wardrobe changes) - $1000
Event / Real Estate / Automobile / Band / Miscellaneous Photopgrahy
- Contact us for pricing and availability: 904.790.0677 or email TheJordanCollective@gmail.com
A 25% non-refundable reservation fee is due upon booking - the remainder of balance is due 2 weeks before wedding (for non-weddings, remainder is due at time of session). All images remain the sole property of the "Supplier" (The Jordan Collective Photography). The "Client" is granted usage rights (Personal Demo - non-commercial) of the edited images (other restriction apply - please see contract). All clients are required to sign an appropriate contract at time of booking. The Jordan Collective Photography is fully insured. A certificate of insurance can be obtained upon request.
For all other questions or for booking inquiries:
Phone - 904.790.0677
E-mail - TheJordanCollective@gmail.com
Cary Jordan - Co-Founder/Photographer
Being a professional musician and photographer, Cary believes the two share a lot of the same disciplines, which he always relies upon in both arts. We think you'll understand why, after viewing his photography. He also believes professionalism is absolutely paramount and holds himself to the highest standards. Cary is also a NikonRumors.com writer/contributor - his published articles can be found here or on NikonRumors.com.
Kacey Jordan - Co-Founder/Photographer
Kacey is a photographer with over 10 years experience. Her style of photography is thought provoking as well as emotional. There is nothing more important to her than capturing life's moments, in their truest forms. She also serves as The Jordan Collective's Creative Director. Kacey's commitment to getting the best possible shot definitely shows in her work.